Friday, September 21, 2007

MUG HARD! (:

LOL.
So long never blog already..
Im bugged to blog. (:
Let me summarise all the things i've done this few days.
2 exams had pass, OEL&Mother Tongue.
With th MT paper causing me lots of troubles and worries.
Bleahs.
Freaking hard.

There's this "YOYO, (whoever name you wan it to be) is dumb. YOYO" craze between celine and Weiling.
Its damn lame. ><

Well, i found out tht actually cheryl and wenxuan are not bad afterall.
Maybe im feeling lethargic about hating people already.
Hahah. I guess i find no point in hating them !
So, i hereby announce :
BITCHES FRM ANYWHERE, HUIYING IS GONNA LOVE ALL OF U! (:

Seriously, I must thank Dawn ; Elaine ; Xinyi.
They are helping me in my chemistry.
I'm sorry if im quite slow in some stuff and make your feel like puking blood. ):
I'm also working very hard ! :DD
For all of you, Im going to pass chemistry !

OHYA !
Before i forgot.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK ! :DDD

PS: SIM ZM SAID "ME <3 HY" TO ME YTD ! :DDD

No comments: